Our teams build more than structures. We build communities, relationships, faith and hope.
Working side by side with Mexican crews and families, we build simple, high quality and desperately needed structures, including:
- homes for the homeless
- churches for community worship
- schools where children can learn
- libraries where students can get educational support
- medical centers for care
- mission center to house volunteer teams
Quality construction completed in 2-3 days.
- Concrete slab construction
- Insulation, wiring and drywall
- Exteriors sided, painted, roof shingled
- Windows, screen and lockable doors
- Outhouses for each home
Plenty of opportunities to participate in a Construction Ministry:
- Organize a Team. Schedule a three-day mission trip. Find out more by clicking on Team Info.
- Become a financial partner. Contribute financially to Missions Ministries Construction Ministry and build homes without leaving yours. It’s easy: Care. Click. Contribute.
- Donate needed construction materials and/or Home Depot cards. Visit the “Current Needs” page to learn about our present Construction Ministry needs. You can also donate a Home Depot card we can use at the local Home Depot in Juarez, Mexico.
- Volunteer. Missions Ministries welcome your time/talent/expertise to make the mission a success for all of us. Click on Volunteer Information, then complete and send your form. We’ll get back to you soon.