Sponsoring a child’s education in Mexico is easy through the SAS program. Follow these guidelines to sponsor a child’s school education for one year and give them the chance to pursue their dreams and receive an education that they otherwise would not get.
- Choose a sponsor child based on age range
- Grades 1-6 (Primaria)
- Grades 7-9 (Secundaria)
- Grades 10-13 (Preparatoria)
- Select a gender preference for a sponsor child
- No Preference
- Click on the “Sponsor Student” button and pay for one year of school sponsorship through PayPal. Payments accepted by credit card.
- Wait for SAS packet in the mail with a picture, bio, and guidelines and expectations of the sponsorship program
- Review the safety policy and guidelines included in your information packet.
- Maintain a relationship with this child and see them through to graduation from school by choosing to sponsor your child each year.
- Contact our SAS Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you might have. If you do not receive a sponsor child that you are satisfied with, please contact us at email@example.com or 303-771-3789 to request a different child.
We encourage you to share SAS with friends and family members who may be interested in providing for a child’s education. These children are in need of our help and we want to respond to the call to help and serve.
Sponsoring a child is a unique opportunity to build a relationship with your child. Not only are you improving the educational opportunities for a child, but you can be a source of encouragement and support. This gives you an opportunity to witness a young life changed. We encourage you to commit to sponsoring your child each year until he/she graduate so you may celebrate this great accomplishment together.